Thursday, February 11, 2010

Received card #42

My 42nd card came from Germany ... from a town called Kraichtal, that I'd never heard of before. But now I know that it's in Baden-Württemberg. :-)

The card shows various views from around town ... it looks like a beautiful place. Silke and I apparently have some things in common - she is a Keanufan too, loves to read and to eat chocolate. ;-) A sensible person, in other words! :-D

This card was sent on January 20th, it traveled 1,205 kilometers in three days and arrived in my mailbox on January 23rd.

3 comments:

Aritha Vermeulen said...

Very nice card!

Welcome here http://happypostcrossing-aritha.blogspot.com/

Master said...

Dear friend!
Hello from Pakistan!
I hope that you are fine and happy.

You have nice postcards and great writing too.

I am a collector from Pakistan. I collect stamps, FDCs, postcards, phonecards, coins and bank notes.

At present I am working on a UNESCO Postcards Project to collect postcards of all UNESCO World Heritage Sites from around the globe. Can you help me in this regard?? Or anyone else????

You can see my hobby blogs at: My Stamps/ Covers Collection and My Cool Postcards

I would also love to exchange blog links if possible. You can add mine and leave me a comment on my blog.
Best Regards
Cheema

Jennifer said...

Hello what a nice postcards i am following your blog i have postcard blog 2