Friday, November 13, 2009

Sent card #13

My 13th card was sent to Poland ... to a town I hadn't heard about, called Reda. It's a small town in the far north of the country, almost on the coast. I was happy to send to Poland as I was there on vacation in March of this year and had a really good time. :-)

The recipient, who calls himself s2 on Postcrossing, mentions several interests on his profile. One of them is architecture, and he also wants whatever the sender finds interesting and/or eye-catching. So I decided to send a card that I have left over from one of my trips to Brussels in recent years, showing one of the spectacular buildings on the beautiful Grande Place. I really like Brussels and I hope to go back there before too long. :-)

I sent the card on October 20th. It traveled 745 kilometers to arrive three days later, on October 23rd.

No comments: