Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sent card #38

Card #38 turned out to be my third Postcrossing card involving Spain ... I have received one card from there, sent one, and now I got to send one more - to an area I at first thought I had visited once upon a time, but then I realized that in fact I have not. :-) The only time I was in Spain I was very young, only about eight years old, so my memory sometimes fails me. :-) Arturo lives in El Campello near Alicante, and the entirety of his profile text is in Spanish ... so that was a bit of a challenge for me, but I managed to make out that he loves getting postcards and that he's aspiring to a big collection of them :-) and that what he likes the most is reading the cards when they arrive and thinking of the journeys they have been on. I know how he feels! :-) I picked this very touristy card which shows six different views of Norway ... mountains and fjords. :-)

I sent the card on December 28th. It traveled 2,516 kilometers in one week to arrive on January 4th.

No comments: