Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sent card #39

Card #39 would be going to Lithuania ... another first country for me. Beata lives in Vilnius, the capital, and is a new Postcrosser. She had two cards listed as sent but had received none, so my card would probably be her second or even first card. Yay. :-)

Beata likes nature and wants to see something interesting and perhaps not well known about the sender's country, so I picked this card with a view of Rondane national park. My own shot. Rondane is the oldest national park in Norway and very famous here, but I don't think it's very well known in Lithuania. ;-)

I sent the card on December 29th. It had 1,046 kilometers to travel and took a fortnight to cover that distance to arrive on January 12th. It was the first Postcrossing card Beata had received, so yay. :-)

No comments: