Friday, December 25, 2009

Sent card #31

My 31st card went to Minnesota in the US ... to a town called Adrian which I had never heard of, but that's perhaps understandable as it's really very small. :-) Laurie didn't have any very specific postcard wishes, but said she likes unusual ones, so I sent her one that I thought she could never have gotten before. :-)

On the card I told her a little about the product that the card is an ad for, Divine chocolate, and about my faith in fairtrade as one of the best ways to change the world.

I sent the card on December 3rd. It had 6,728 kilometers to travel and it covered the distance in 21 days, to arrive on Christmas Eve. A happy Christmas surprise for me ... especially since Laurie seemed to really like the card a lot. :-) She's favorited it and everything. Hmm, come to think of it, that gives me an idea ... ;-)

No comments: