Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Swap #5

This swap wasn't initiated by me ... I just out of the blue received an email from Japan. :-) Chiaki wanted to swap postcards with me, and when I looked at her profile and saw where she lived, I was definitely interested. Hiroshima! So I asked her if she could send me a card showing the Genbaku Domu, and she said that of course she could. :-)

On her list of interests, Chiaki has listed the aurora borealis ... something I know that a lot of Japanese are really into. :-) I offered her a card with the northern lights, because of course they are very readily available around here.

I sent this card off on November 30th ... it took about a week and a half to arrive, but when it did, Chiaki totally loved it. :-)

I received this card on December 1st. Wonderful. :-)

No comments: